The Andre Reed Foundation receives a large number of requests for signed memorabilia from organizations each year. We wish it were possible to honor all of them since most are very worthwhile causes.
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, the Andre Reed Foundation has implemented the following set of guidelines for donation requests:
Donation Request Eligibility and Procedure
- The Andre Reed Foundation focuses its efforts on assisting organizations that benefit children and children’s initiatives.
- All requests must be submitted using the online donation form. The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Requests are only considered for non-profit organizations. Please include organizational or educational institutions tax ID and copy of 501(c)(3) certificate, if applicable, with all requests.
- All requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- All donation requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to auction and/or raffle activities designed to raise funds for the organization holding the event. It is our policy not to donate autographed merchandise or tickets to be used as prizes, volunteer recognition gifts or giveaways.
Processing your Requests
- Upon receipt of your request, all organizations will receive notification of the request submission.
- Organizations will receive either a donation or regret notification approximately two (2) weeks prior to the date of the event. Please refrain from making telephone inquiries regarding your donation status.
- All charitable donations will be sent by mail to the address indicated on the donation form.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
- Please limit your requests for a contribution to one (1) request per calendar year.
Thank you for considering the Andre Reed Foundation as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.